sobota, 21 marca 2020

silk slip dress diy

how-to-refashion-dress


  I found this lovely but much too long and too big silk skirt in sh near me.
I had few ideas how to refashion and renew it even before I bought it but finally I decided that dress 👗 will be perfect as I love silk dresses not only in summer.


 Inspirations 



How to sew a skirt 



 as first thing look at  the photo I put  upper 

using  bottom part of a skirt 
sew skirt for your dress 
below you can see 3 links with easy tutorials about sewing skirts

1

2


 
from the upper part of a skirt sew top 
check those 2 very easy tutorials

1


 if you sew raw silk the best choice is rolled hem 
here you can see tutorial how to use this hem

how to use rolled hem 




 you can also use zig zag and after shred edges with brush




 Ready silk dress


 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Copyright © Frrist , Blogger