środa, 6 kwietnia 2022

How to sew a bustier top Easy Bustier sewing tutorial 🌿


 



How to sew a bustier top Easy Bustier sewing tutorial 🌿

Hello👋😀, in this DIY/ thrift flip video I sew bustier top . I show you step by step tutorial on how to upcycle fabric scraps and refashion it into totally new feminin bustier crop top . In my ealier video 😁👉https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwVqU... I show how to make super easy pattern for this bustier . This lovely bustier top will be just perfect for all seasons from warm spring with t shirt to cold winter with sweater. I hope this video is easy to follow and you have fun watching it ❗ Let's create something beautiful ❗


How to sew bustier top CLICK!


diy bustier top

free pattern



how to sew reversible top 


 
 
 Before and After 
 
 

 
 
 





 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Copyright © Frrist , Blogger