poniedziałek, 23 marca 2020

Men's shirt into dress diy

przerobka-meskiej-koszuli-w-sukienke-blog 

 Men's shirts are favourite material to refeshion , today I will show you how to sew lovely and easy dress from XXL shirt .



 My inspirations for this skirt 


 



As my ''before before'' I used plain white man's shirt in XXL size . I dyed it first , in link below you can see the method I used , it was simple dyeing without cooking , one of my favourite way of dyeing clothes and materials.


 


Men's shirt Before
after dyeing 



  as first thing look at  the photo I put  upper , you can see there which parts of the shirt you'll be able to use to sew top, straps and skirt 


  



Here are 2 links to my previous tutorials about  making pattern  and sewing bustier or simple top




men's-shirt-refashion-thrifted-transformations-sewing-szycie-przeróbki-koszuli-przeróbka-koszuli-męskiej-top-gorsecik-gorset-jak-uszyć-blog-o-szyciu- 



when the top is ready we cut the down part of the skirt and pin it to the bustier





 sew them together

  

pin the straps and underlining next sew it  
it's shown very easy in this tutorial

  

 Ready dress on me !
  
 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Copyright © Frrist , Blogger