wtorek, 22 grudnia 2020

how to sew a bag | free handbag pattern

 

diy handbag tutorial and free pattern


Making this quilted bag was on my bucket list from a long time . so when I finally found right fabric , thick dark denim I moved straight to work.  I took  chain and  inspiration for pattern  from old thrifted bag.


My fabric for bag , it's trifted denim shirt

DIY HANDMADE BAG



HOW TO SEW HANDBAG


how to stiffen handmade bags 

                                 As first thing you need to know how to  stiffen handmade bags.

If you want to sew handmade purse, fanny pack or bag , you will need to stiffen it so it will keep the right shape .

I want to show you how to stiffen in the prettiest and easiest way.
You can use this method to all type of bags , leather , cotton , denim ones.
All your purses, bags or fanny packs can be beautiful inside and out .

FREE PATTERN HANDBAG

I made whole tutorial how to make it in fast and easy way 

KILK


YOUTUBE TUTORIAL SEWING HANDBAG




Now, armed with this knowledge, you can boldly sew handbags

In the spirit of zero waste chain, magnet and pattern is obtained from my old damaged bag.


how to sew handbag free pattern 




Free pattern for this chanel inspired bag




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Copyright © Frrist , Blogger