wtorek, 10 grudnia 2019

DIY Hooded Jacket



jeans-refashion-men's-shirt-jacket 

I always liked  parka jackets a lot as they are extremly comfortable., so when the occasion appear I decided to sew one. As my before fabrics I used  jeans and denim  men's shirt in pretty navy marble color. 


My shirt and trousers BEFORE

 100 % denim  both


 

 

DIY Hooded Jacket

How to sew a hood ❓



 


look on photos how easy it is  

 Elements of parka jeans

 

 


unseam the cuffs,  fold, sew and pull the elastic band through the tunnel


 


 
with the help of tape measure mark the line for belt loop, create trimming and sew


👉How to sew pockets


if you like to add pockets to your jacket upper is a link to tutorial how to do it  in easy way

 Ready parka jacket 


 after 4 hours of happy sewing ready to wear

 

ready parka jacket on me 

 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Copyright © Frrist , Blogger