środa, 4 grudnia 2019

DIY Custom Print clothes NO Transfer Paper

idea-diy-tutorial-blog-handmade-sewing-refashion

When you watch instagram you can see plenty and plenty DIY ideas . One of those concepts I liked the most , it's super easy , quite fast , make an impression and all products for it I already had at home and I'm more than sure you have it all as well.
I thought it's worth to try it and share my experience especially because I just loved , loved the final result. 

Things you need for it 


baking paper
 plastic food wrap
 thin prints,newspapers,magazines 
iron


 

DIY custom print clothes


How to do it ?


print or cut off from magazine photo of your choice
on photo you can see which one I chose 



put photos on plastic food wrap

 

next put 2 or even 3 layers of plastic food wrap on it
 
 

put photos  on fabric and cover it with baking paper next iron it on high temperature with steam on option for 5 minutes



How to Print on Fabric

 after 5 minutes take off the baking paper and custom print is ready 

 

 Now the most importent parts

→if you want you custom print to look more  aesthetic  you can put one more plastic layer on it and do again whole part with baking paper and ironing

→use only very thin papers

→it's not good idea for clothes as during laundry it will be peeling off

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Copyright © Frrist , Blogger